All reviews texas roadhouse room was clean front desk duke university medical center first floor hot water checking in king bed nice stay convenient location free breakfast rri phillips microwave highway pet housekeeping
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Excellent room with a convenient location! Thanks to the ladies at the front desk for the recommendation for BBQ down the street, when I asked! Only issue was the door to my room didn't seem very secure. It seemed pretty loose!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hope B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sheldon H,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. The entire staff was delighted after reading your compliments.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the red roof inn Durham Duke. I received the best service from Phyliss at guest services. SHE WAS AMAZING. By far the most personalized and friendly service I have received in a hotel in the US.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea S

Dear Andrea S,

Thank you for taking out the time to share feedback of your recent stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I shared your comments with Phyliss and the rest of our team and they were delighted to hear about your experience.

Best Regard,

Reviewed 11 May 2018

After a VERY bad experience at another local hotel, we were forced to leave very late at night to find other accommodations. We were there for medical reasons so were less than happy about this. Phyliss at check in was so accommodating and so friendly, much needed after our previous experience. The room was clean and comfortable and will use this hotel when traveling again and would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you Phyliss!

Room tip: Only there one night and we were on the highway side but still quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeannineR1022

Hello JeannineR1022,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking out the time to give us valuable feedback on your recent stay at our location.

I will make sure to share your comments with Phyliss and the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards, Hope B.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

After a long day of travel followed by an even longer work day, I was hoping the check-in would be easy form myself and my team; Phyllis at the front desk did not disappoint, she made sure we all had everything we needed and did her best to expedite the process as much as possible. The rooms we had were all freshly renovated with great in room amenities including coffee, mini-fridge, microwave and ample outlets for charing phones (and other electronics) plus a strong signal for the free wifi. The room was sparkling clean and at the end of our long day we were all really happy that we chose to stay at the Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University #164!

Room tip: Get the upgrade to the Superior King- definitely worth it!!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coliesaw

Dear Colie M,

Best Regards, Hope B.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Thank you so much Ms. Phyllss for a wonderful stay at the Red Roof Inn - Durham. You were integral in us having a great stay with ensuring we had a great room. It was nice, the beds were comfy and the entire room was clean. We are well rested and back on the road. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!. We appreciate it.

Room tip: Comfy and clean rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LaToya L
Hope B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Durham Duke University Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear LaToya L,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our location. Ms. Phyliss and the entire staff was delighted after reading your compliments.

We want to provide clean, comfortable and well maintained rooms with great service. We are pleased to have met your expectations.

Best Regards,