US$142
US$122
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$158
US$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$124
US$237
US$169
Official Site
US$176
All reviewsfront deskoffice parkwaffleslarge roomnice hotelworkout roomwould stay here againa great stayfree weightsthe hotel staffclean roomseasy accessnorth carolinardumicrowavetubwalmart
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Basic accommodations, clean sheets, friendly folks at the front desk at check-in... Unfortunately, that's the short list of positives as there are more than a few things that ding this property...

Subtle signs are everywhere. Elevator carpet is worn. Sofa in room is overdue for replacement. Shower tile and tub are dated, as is the bathroom overall. Entryway light switch controlled nothing - no light fixture, no lamp, nothing.

Room was "generally" clean at check-in, though I managed to find a couple of things on the floor that required moving to the trash. The breakfast offering was a complete mess. Literally a mess, as in no one taking care to keep the area organized, stocked and clean.

And finally, something as simple as ensuring the availability of fresh coffee appears to be a challenge. This morning the coffee urns went empty, and remained empty until someone asked that they be replaced. At that point a single urn was begrudgingly produced and subsequently emptied after only a few cups.

Arriving this evening after a long day at the office, I found the lobby coffee urn empty. Wasn't surprised...

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony D
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent review of the hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed clean sheets and friendly associates at the front desk. I would like to apologize for the issues related breakfast service and coffee service. Immediate attention will occur to providing stocked all day coffee ASAP. The hotel's new breakfast attendant is not providing the outstanding service the hotel achieved for years and years. The breakfast service situation will be addressed immediately. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

My husband and I visit Raleigh once a year and this has by far been the best hotel we have stayed in! The staff were so polite and so helpful. Regardless of the time of day, they greeted you the second you walked in the door. We ended up needing to leave a day early because of the impending weather in PA and they refunded us our last night without any issues! We hope to stay here again during our next visit and would recommend this hotel to anyone! The rooms were also VERY clean.

Room Tip: If you are in a room facing the highway, you can hear the traffic but it's not overly loud.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Transportation staff - excellent! Front Desk staff - excellent. Room and all the appliances - Excellent. Nice microwave/fridge and separate kitchenette with paper plates and plastic wear - great!

So why not five stars? Highway noise. Recommendation: Ask for a room away from the highway. The good news is that there is no airport noise!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BradJack
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us earlier this month at the SpringHill Suites RDU/RTP Hotel. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay while you were with us, enjoying the staff, room, appliances, and kitchenette. The hotel staff is addressing the noise issue. The time you took to share your review is greatly appreciated and we love hearing that our associates took well care of you as a guest. Your review will be shared with the hotel staff. Thank you again and please come back and visit us soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel while in Durham for a youth basketball tournament. We stayed 1 night. The hotel is nice. It's a hidden gem. We got turned around with Gps Trying to find hotel. Checkin was breeze considering the many other families there for the same thing. Beds were very comfortable. Our room had a small fridge and microwave. We didn't make the continental breakfast as we slept in. But I would def stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us earlier this month. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay while you were with us and named as "hidden gem" The time you took to share your review is greatly appreciated and we love hearing that our associates took well care of you as a guest. Your review will be shared with the hotel staff. Thank you again and please come back and visit us soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that I typically only stay at Marriott properties when I travel and usually Courtyard. This time I booked Springhill Suites since I was traveling with my family. Only stayed here for one night since we were visiting family in town. Great front desk staff and the other employees were very helpful. The only reason I am giving this hotel 3 stars is for the room. After a very long drive and traffic all day I just wanted to get a good nights' rest. I was awoken at 0330 from the sound of little gremlins running across the floor. Two of my other family members woke up as well. We were are the second floor and I guess the floors are very then at this property, because we could hear every movement the people above us made all morning long. Which made it worst was they had kids running back and forth from 0330 to 10:00am. We had enough and called the front desk which temporarily resolved the issue. But it couldn't fix a horrible night of sleep. This was my only issue other than that breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast. I wish I could give 5 stars because it's a good little hotel in a great location.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Glad to hear the convenient location was travel benefit and front desk staff service was excellent at the hotel. Please accept my sincere apology that we let you down during your recent stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on service excellence and it was disappointing that noise from other guests celebrating family holiday’s season kept you awake. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to provide feedback