All reviews office park front desk staff business park nice hotel large room a great stay would stay here again pull out couch indoor pool hotel is located nice breakfast we've stayed clean rooms rdu lobby microwave sink
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Transportation staff - excellent! Front Desk staff - excellent. Room and all the appliances - Excellent. Nice microwave/fridge and separate kitchenette with paper plates and plastic wear - great!

So why not five stars? Highway noise. Recommendation: Ask for a room away from the highway. The good news is that there is no airport noise!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BradJack
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us earlier this month at the SpringHill Suites RDU/RTP Hotel. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay while you were with us, enjoying the staff, room, appliances, and kitchenette. The hotel staff is addressing the noise issue. The time you took to share your review is greatly appreciated and we love hearing that our associates took well care of you as a guest. Your review will be shared with the hotel staff. Thank you again and please come back and visit us soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel while in Durham for a youth basketball tournament. We stayed 1 night. The hotel is nice. It's a hidden gem. We got turned around with Gps Trying to find hotel. Checkin was breeze considering the many other families there for the same thing. Beds were very comfortable. Our room had a small fridge and microwave. We didn't make the continental breakfast as we slept in. But I would def stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Thank you so much for staying with us earlier this month. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay while you were with us and named as "hidden gem" The time you took to share your review is greatly appreciated and we love hearing that our associates took well care of you as a guest. Your review will be shared with the hotel staff. Thank you again and please come back and visit us soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that I typically only stay at Marriott properties when I travel and usually Courtyard. This time I booked Springhill Suites since I was traveling with my family. Only stayed here for one night since we were visiting family in town. Great front desk staff and the other employees were very helpful. The only reason I am giving this hotel 3 stars is for the room. After a very long drive and traffic all day I just wanted to get a good nights' rest. I was awoken at 0330 from the sound of little gremlins running across the floor. Two of my other family members woke up as well. We were are the second floor and I guess the floors are very then at this property, because we could hear every movement the people above us made all morning long. Which made it worst was they had kids running back and forth from 0330 to 10:00am. We had enough and called the front desk which temporarily resolved the issue. But it couldn't fix a horrible night of sleep. This was my only issue other than that breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast. I wish I could give 5 stars because it's a good little hotel in a great location.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
JimW566, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Glad to hear the convenient location was travel benefit and front desk staff service was excellent at the hotel. Please accept my sincere apology that we let you down during your recent stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on service excellence and it was disappointing that noise from other guests celebrating family holiday’s season kept you awake. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to provide feedback

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel desk staff come in all types of service levels from the basic here's your key to the how can I help make your stay enjoyable and then actually trying to do so. Overall a great stop and close to the airport if you are looking for an option outside of downtown. Room was fine but climate controls were a bit finicky.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us earlier this month. It is great to hear that you had such a great stay while you were with us. The time you took to share your review is greatly appreciated and we love hearing that our associates took well care of you as a guest. Your review will be shared with the hotel staff. Thank you again and please come back and visit us soon. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Average for this chain but if they give you a room on the highway side of the building you will think that your bed is in the median strip as trucks roar by starting around 0430. Other than that, the room was clean but all they had was a handicapped accessible room which was a bit Spartan. Also, $2.42 for a 16 oz. bottle of water seemed a bit unreasonable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Miriam S, Event Specialist at SpringHill Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

We appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to assist you during your recent stay with us. If there is ever anything to make your visit more comfortable and more enjoyable, please let us know. We would be happy to honor your requests during your visit to make your experience a perfect one. We hope that you would come back and stay with us again when you are in the area. Have a great day and safe travels!