“Dinner, drinks, or music... it has it!”
Review of Blue Note Grill - MOVED

Blue Note Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent BBQ & sides along with great musicians. Can't beat the atmosphere! Great service & prices.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

We took our family for dinner (7 and 12 year olds). The service was fairly slow, it took us over 1.5 hours to get through dinner. We had children wings, ribs, fried Okra, Mac n cheese and a kid's burger. All the food was fine but far from great. I much prefer the flavors and meat from Q-Shack just a few minutes down the road.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

If ever in Durham, this is a must go to place. Great service, outstanding food, and the best jazz and blues music all in one place. Management made sure my birthday was celebrated with a bang. BTW, don't forget to order a Little Beer. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I had a blast at the six week old, recently relocated new,
Blue Note Grill.
Live eclectic music, trendy décor, excellent food and friendly staff, makes for a certain good time. Did I mention it was huge?
The Saturday night acapella groups performance was outstanding.
Thanks to Owners Bill and Andrea and son.
Thanks Bartenders Leigh Ann, Adam, Brian, and kit. Great Job!

1  Thank Ernestsworld
Reviewed 8 July 2015

My son and I went here for BBQ and amazing music. What a great evening! Delicious ribs and sweet potato fries....I cant wait to go back to Durham again to enjoy this place......