“Will return for much fun”
Review of Blue Note Grill - MOVED

Blue Note Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 February 2012

This was our second trip to the Blue Note in Durham, both on Saturday nights. All food items are great and that's night's band started on time, 8pm. Staff is good but there is limited seating. They do accept reservations, a plus. Will return again!

Reviewed 18 December 2011

I am a Duke University employee and get a discount on my orders from this place so ...my wife and I tried it. Good food. Didn't get any of their specials but ended up with one of their burgers with a side of sweet potato fries. Not too many places have that option as a side but it was good. For dessert my wife ordered their bread pudding. I am usually not keen on that but their selection was not extensive. So I tried it and it was extremely tasty. I definitely would go here again if I wanted entertainment as well. The band was warming up and just started playing when we left but did like what little we heard. I would recommend this place.