“Addicted to Knife and Fork chili cheese”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #22 of 819 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The first time my sister took me here and told me about the knife and fork bison burger, I told her I did not like bison. It was too dry. But I decided to give it a try. Loved it so much that I cannot order anything else. I know I will always order it when I go there. Love, Love, Love . I place appears very clean. You can actually watch them cook your food behind a glass window. And ladies the cooks are not bad to look at. LOL

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food and great service! I had the ribeye and it was cooked to order, wry tender and tasty. I will add that think it is neat to be able to see your plate being prepared so there's no question about the cleanliness.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My "naked" bison burger was delicious, as were the sweet potato fries. Nice place for lunch with excellent service.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

we have been to multiple Ted's & love them all.
The restaurant is clean and eclectic. The service is always above par.
I am eating low carb and love that they give you house made pickles instead of a bread basket.
It's easy to eat here with dietary restrictions. I ordered a bison burger without the bun, a side salad and a tea.
The bathrooms are super clean and they use a powdered hand soap. Very unusual and interesting.
Drinks are served with environmentally friendly paper straws.

We will dine here anytime we are in thee area .

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Was staying nearby and thought we would try this place. Atmosphere was good, server was attentive but very busy due to number of tables. My steak was closer to medium rare than the medium well.

Overall was okay not great. Lots of competition nearby, so not sure I would return.

Been to Ted's Montana Grill? Share your experiences!