“The best breakfast in town!”
Review of Triangle Waffle

Triangle Waffle
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Dunn
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Triangle Waffle has the best breakfast you can get anywhere! Their grits are out of this world, country ham slice is huge, and country sausage is delish. You can get breakfast anytime during their hours open. They also serve other breakfast foods as well and has a lunch menu as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This is not a large franchise Waffle House but a family runned one. This you can taste because they are well known for their Country Ham. But the sausages are also self made. I also had eggs, bacon and grits and toast. This was one of the best breakfasts I had in a long time. The staff is very charming an nice. You feel at home immediately. I had a grate breakfast!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The breakfast menu is extensive. One of the few restaurants in Dunn that offers turkey ham. The waffles are good even though they won't heat the syrup! There is always a crowd, but the waitstaff and cooks do a great job of getting your meal prepared and in front of you. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Great selection for breakfast!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We found this hidden gem right off I-95 exit 72. Oh my, this hidden gem where the locals eat. The food is excellent, the cheese grits are a must, omelettes are delicious. Old fashioned bacon, so good! Our grandchildren love it! The folks are so friendly, the atmosphere is great! We will be back and have told our friends and family about it!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Went on a Saturday morning. Did not take long to get a seat. Sat at the low bar. Was great because could talk to the others at the bar. Service was fast, good prices and decent serving. I enjoyed my food. I have had better, but the rustic and friendly environment really won me over. I am glad we tried it out.

Been to Triangle Waffle? Share your experiences!