“"Delicious Country Breakfast at Amazing Prices !!"”
Review of Triangle Waffle

Triangle Waffle
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Dunn
Reviewed 13 January 2016

i enjoyed the light as a feather Strawberry waffle with whipped cream. My husband ordered the country ham, eggs, grits, biscuits breakfast for only $6.05. ( I have ordered the delicious hash browns cooked crispy on the grill before.) Some locals come everyday.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

When I travel I-95 or any nearby thoroughfare I always time my travel to include a stop at Triangle Waffle. I have driven many miles out of my way to enjoy the fine breakfast and Christian attitude that is constant here, can't wait until next time.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

On leg 2 of our 24 hour journey, we stopped at Triangle Waffle to fill our bellies. There were people waiting and I dreaded hanging out with 2 small, unhinged children, but true to her word we were seated within 5 minutes. Our waitress was quick and friendly. We got a chance to look into the kitchen and those guys were working fast. I was impressed with the cleanliness despite moving so many breakfasts that quickly. I had eggs, grits and ham, my husband had waffles, and the kids picked from hash browns, kielbasa and sausage patties. (It's hard being Celiac driving thru the south, and my daughter's mouth watered as she look on with envy at the waffles. I too would have loved to munch on a GF biscuit! )

I'll be brave and say this: thank you for being proud of your Faith. It was a nice change of pace to see an establishment honor their Lord.

And to all the diners that patiently put up with my little wild man, thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Always friendly, great service...most of the waitresses have been their forever! Delicious country breakfast. Closed on Sunday.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

I absolutely love eating here on a Saturday morning. Everything is so freshly cooked and just has that down-home flavor. I promise you stop in, you will not be disappointed. My son, husband and myself love this local restaurant.

Been to Triangle Waffle? Share your experiences!