“Donuts & hotdogs”
Review of Sherry's Bakery

Sherry's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Dunn
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great place to have great lunch ! Lots of sweets sandwiches, hotdogs , hamburgers, quick service and inexpensive

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick breakfast and met the charming owner. The bakery started in 1967 and he proudly sells over 3,000 cakes a year! The food is good ole Southern cooking and we always enjoy eating at local places. They had yummy sugar free donuts and the owner let me sample a warm donut hole. Heavenly!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We all drove there from Fayetteville NC to get some good food and dessert and it is always a treat for my wife and I so we invited some of our family members and friends and they loved it like we did and now we go quite often the drive is nothing for that good food. And the desert is amazing.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I love eating breakfast here. Quick friendly service. We ordered a birthday cake and it was delicious. The lady even helped me get it to my car.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the best of everything! The doughnuts and cupcakes are so good! Very kid-friendly menu!!!

Been to Sherry's Bakery? Share your experiences!