“Great Local Food”

Westlake Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Family style restaurant serving traditional homemade southern breakfast and lunch meals with a Greek twist. All of our meals are made from scratch using the freshest and best quality ingredients at great prices. Very friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

Came here on a Saturday morning looking for a good family run place to eat. Found it! Friendly service and good food with lots of locals having a great time in fellowship with their neighbors.

Great place to come and relax while enjoying some well prepared food.

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (108)

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

What a great place to eat. We had a group of 9 with kids. They staff was friendly and easily accommodated us. We had omelets, pancakes, French toast and the skillet breakfast. All was tasty and for a good price. Highly recommend and will definitely go back.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 115sb
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Good locally owned restaurant. A local favorite. The food home cooked and typical of the area. It is clearly better than the nearby fast food locations. Prices are very reasonable. Service is usually good. Can get very busy, especially on a Sunday morning.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Best breakfast within 20 miles. Clean, good service at a fair price. I drive 15 minutes and pass several places on the way, it is worth it.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2019

I prefer waffles to pancakes, so I'm not going to say I like the huge heavy pancakes here. Also, I don't know why, but they don't offer real butter. I don't eat that chemical fake butter spread. If I know I'm going to Westlake I take real butter for my grits.

Date of visit: November 2019