“Interesting Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We had an enjoyable experience here. It's an interesting place. It's located inside a former cotton factory. There's plenty of exposed brick and stone so it has a rather industrial vibe. It's kind of hidden on a side street and we did get lost trying to find it.

The waitress was very good. She was very helpful in selecting gluten-free options for us which we need for medical reasons. She was very attentive without being a nuisance.

The menu had many interesting choices and the food did not disappoint.

Due to the décor, it was rather noisy on a crowded Friday night. They don't take reservations which could be difficult on busy weekends.

Overall, we recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Our recent visit to the Brickhouse was very disappointing from previous experiences there. My earlier lunches and the meatloaf rated above average. But this trip my wife and I on a fish Friday, ordered the flounder. What a change in quality . A small portion of soggy flounder was accompanied with a portion of smallest cole slaw serving ever. The slaw is served in the same size container as the ketchup. Actually the slaw has one ingredient. ( CABBAGE)
Should have stuck with the meatloaf.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I thought the staff were relaxed and efficient. The atmosphere was open and welcoming and of course i was very happy with the food.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My wife and I ate here on August 4, 2018. We sat at a high top in the bar and enjoyed the fun atmosphere. People were relaxing and enjoying each other in conversation and good drink.

Service was friendly and we never felt abandoned by our server. The food was very good. My wife ordered the filet medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. Garlic smashed were appropriately garlic-y. Pizza seemed to be a house signature and the ones coming by the table looked good, so I hopped on the band wagon. Crust was perfect and the sauce was just right. Lots of pizza places use too little sauce for my taste - Brick House got that just right. The toppings are above average in quality and I loved their thick sliced pepperoni.

We drank wine and cocktails, which were well done. It was a beer drinking night for us, but the selection looked fantastic. Will revisit next time we're town.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We have dined here many times over the years and we are always satisfied with our meal! Whether it’s with family, friends, business or to watch a sports game, it is a great casual atmosphere. The bar area is great for sharing a drink or watching a sports game, as they have many different TVs. The dining room or outdoor seating is comfortable for a meal. The staff is always friendly. The prices are very reasonable and the menu offers a wide range of options. The food is consistently good. During busy times, especially on weekends, you may have to wait for a table but it is worth it!