“Nice place”
Review of North Harbor Club

North Harbor Club
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Davidson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was there for lunch. The place is nice, a bit too close to the highway. Food and service were good.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

While we had lunch indoors the view of the water was enticing. Lovely deck with table service and comfortable seating. Each of us enjoyed our lunch entree from the Wedge salad, catfish, steak and meatloaf. Attentive and professional service.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Our lunch was okay , I go for the catfish entree, and it was as expected. The minimal number of lunch entrees, leaves me with only the catfish as an option. This trip we made the mistake of eating at the bar! We weren't aware of the bar not having dedicated service ( i.e. a Bartender ) . I would recommend not eating here, unless you get a table.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We go whenever the weather is permitting. Brunch is great, atmosphere on the outside deck awesome, they have updated the tables and added larger umbrella's which was a good move with the Carolina sun. I'm a regular as is my girlfriend, it is our special place to eat, linger and enjoy the view. Well done North Harbor Club Well Done !

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

It was raining so the deck outside was closed but we had a great meal inside. Crab cakes, filet mignon, and key lime pie were all perfect. Service was good also. We will go back.