“Who can argue with the View ? Decent food, decent service”
Review of North Harbor Club

North Harbor Club
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Davidson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We go whenever the weather is permitting. Brunch is great, atmosphere on the outside deck awesome, they have updated the tables and added larger umbrella's which was a good move with the Carolina sun. I'm a regular as is my girlfriend, it is our special place to eat, linger and enjoy the view. Well done North Harbor Club Well Done !

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

It was raining so the deck outside was closed but we had a great meal inside. Crab cakes, filet mignon, and key lime pie were all perfect. Service was good also. We will go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have a wonderful steak dinner. The steak was done to perfection. The service was very good. It also have great views.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a relaxing Sunday brunch with a view. The view was great, and service was as well. We chose to sit outside; not the greatest option in August in the Charlotte area. It. Was very humid and the air didn’t move well under the shade of the umbrellas. The crabby poached eggs were amazing. My son thoroughly enjoyed his steak and eggs. The Greek salad dressing was very nicely flavored, light and bright. An extensive wine, specialty cocktail and mimosa menu was enjoyed as well. The chocolate lover among us ordered the flourless chocolate cake and thoroughly enjoyed it. We will return!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend. Wonderful atmosphere and very pretty location. Food really terrible and extremely expensive. I ordered salmon barely cooked. Seasoned well. Had to return it twice to get it cooked. By this time the salmon was damaged beyond being edible. No offer to bring a fresh piece. The appetizer was a fried super greasy mess of asparagus and very bitter green tomato. Then I ordered pasta with shrimp and broccoli for my son to take home for him. I was charged $27 for a kids plate of over-soaked mushy pasta, with one piece of broccoli and a few teeny tiny cooked shrimp. My son took two bites and we threw the rest out. Bad. Just bad.