“Wow!”

Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We visited the last week of June, 2012 and they told us they had only been open 10 days. They handled a party of 15 as if they were doing if for years. The salsa was unbelievable! The food was light fresh and delicious!!
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This was described as Modern Mexican cuisine. We were a little undecided on what to have for dinner but I have to say we chose well. The reggae music playing on a mexican restaurant was a nice change. The service was good and food was amazing.

I ordered a chicken/cheese quesadilla which I couldn’t even come close to finishing and my hubby had the chicken mole Colorado. Both were beyond excellent.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

They were great dealing with special dietary needs. We have 2 vegans, a vegetarian and one of the vegans is gluten free. They were very nice about accommodating us and very knowledgeable about their product. The food was great and service was wonderful! We will visit again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

We had Guacamole, Quesadillas (Chicken), and Tostada De Pescado. All were very excellent! We will definitely go back on our next time in the Outer Banks.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I dodn't have super high expectations but the food was really delicious and the quesadilla was probably the best I have ever eaten - the meat and veggies were grilled to perfection! The service was a little mixed but still highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurant in Corolla! We always call ahead and make reservations. Everything was delicious, as always. The queso is the best I ever had!