“This Dog Hit The Spot! ”
Review of Oh My Dog

Oh My Dog
Ranked #45 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a quick lunch before taking a late horse tour and found Oh My Dog. We love hot dogs so it was an easy choice. There was no one eating there at the time so we had the place to ourselves. The waitress, Kristen, jokingly made a comment about us not being able to find a seat. She was full of personality! We both ordered dogs and fries. Very tasty and worth stopping here. Kristen made sure our drinks were full at all times. They do close at 3 so remember that if you're interested in eating here. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stopped in for a quick easy meal for the teenager in our group & it was cheap & fast! The lady who serviced us was probably the owner I think, she was very nice & down to earth. Unfortunately I only found this place at the end of our stay in OBX & would have loved to known about it much earlier so we could all dine there for breakfast!!!!!! Yum, thanks from New Jersey :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Great hot dogs, i went with some family and friends and they all seemed to love it. I got the mexidog wich was the special for the day. What I can say is the hot dog itself was top notch and the toppings are great as well! If you go on a day with the mexidog definitely get it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Group looking for unconventional lunch and stumbled on Oh My Dog. Had a little difficulty locating with Google maps but soon found. We could not have been more pleased with the selection and the service. They have a great selection of dog dishes and other selections. I highly recommend. I also understand that they have breakfast (although I did not experience).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stopped here and had our dachshunds and they treated them as good as us. Very Good hot dogs We will be back.

Date of visit: June 2018