“Shopping is a Pleasure ;)”
Review of Publix

Publix
Ranked #63 of 340 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We love Publix. Yes, the pricing are a bit higher, but the quality of the location, brand and service are unmatched.. We go out of our way to shop at this location.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Though I am pretty loyal to another grocery chain, I have enjoyed the addition of Publix to our area. They offer foods like guava pastries and Cuban sandwiches that we used to get in Miami and aren't available anywhere else here. Service is always excellent.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Great prices, friendly staff, excellent selection! I would highly recommend to anyone. Harris Teeter should learn how to run a supermarket from these guys because they run a high quality establishment!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Finally stopped in last month to see why friends and family were ranting and raving about the place and so glad I did. Store is immaculately clean and the signage is well marked, which makes it easy to navigate and locate items on my grocery list.

Love the seafood area.....shrimp and crab are seemingly always on sale and they never disappoint.

There is also a prepped foods area where you can find prepackage, pre-seasoned meals, etc. that all one has to do is come home and cook the food (no chopping, measuring, etc.).

Staff are extremely courteous (especially Brian in the seafood section).

Prices are reasonable as well...while not as inexpensive as some of the other chains or choices in the area, but not as expensive as others (but you have the perks of the high price chain).

Other chains can learn from Publix. As another reviewer stated...I drive by several other grocery stores to get to Publix.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Was eating nearby and decided to check it out to see if it really is as good as what I had been hearing......
The truth is, in my opinion, it is GREAT!
The store has done it right!
Best meat section, hands down.
They say not to go grocery shopping if your hungry, well, for this place, it doesn't apply, the have a hot bar to quench your hunger.
Just wish it was closer to my house......
Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Been to Publix? Share your experiences!