“Lots of delicious options!”
Review of Sushi Queen

Sushi Queen
Ranked #80 of 340 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The food at this little strip mall restaurant is consistently good and they have an extensive menu with a wide variety of rolls to choose from as well as teriyaki options, if sushi's not your thing. Their sushi is fresh and the rolls are well made -- no more than two bites per slice and rolled tightly so they don't fall apart when you pick them up. Their kani salad is a really good starter, even if their crab is actually "krab." If you're not sure you'll like a horseradish flavor to your dressing, request it on the side. I did and then asked for the shrimp sauce for it instead. The salad is so good anyway that it doesn't need much on it, if anything at all. The orange roll I had was a bright twist on a California roll that they topped with salmon, tiny lemon slices, and chili sauce.

Portions are appropriate for lunch. I had the kani salad and one roll, ate it all and walked out full. Service is friendly and attentive but it is a little pricier than some other places for lunch. I had the salad and the orange roll and it came to around $22 after my tip -- a little more than I usually spend on myself for lunch. (I'm sure they had specials; I just didn't notice them.) It may be a little more than you want to spend for lunch, but when you're eating raw fish, "Bubba's Drive-thru Sushi Bar and Bait Shop" isn't exactly the best idea.

3  Thank Kim28124

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! All of the employees are nice and very attentive. The food is amazing!! One of my favorite places to eat in concord.

2  Thank shuntington51
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Took my son for the first time and he had the hibachi steak. He loved it! Great serving size, very fresh. They gave him a child's set of chop sticks and he loved using them! My sushi was awesome as always! We love going and will always be back! Awesome food!!

2  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Staying at Great Wolf Lodge waterpark with adult kids and grandkids. Visited Sushi Queen based on a handful of positive reviews. We loved the place. Very small but personable service and terrific fish. We are picky sushi eaters (even the grandkids) and we found every roll and the sashimi to be perfect. We tried a couple of rolls that we especially spicy (hot peppers) and they we as good as I've had. Definitely recommend this little spot.

2  Thank mbb500
Reviewed 23 February 2016

I love this place. They offer really great deals daily and the sushi is always fresh!! The lunch combos are a steal. Lots of food for very reasonable prices. I have only ever had their sushi but it is hard to find good sushi outside of Charlotte so once I found this place I have never gone anywhere else!

2  Thank ElleBelle34

Been to Sushi Queen? Share your experiences!