“Outstanding Food and Service”

Yama Sushi and Grill
Ranked #59 of 334 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Excellent! Very fresh sushi! Well presented, the various pieces were tasty and fresh. The service was outstanding - quick and responsive. When warned that one of our party had a shrimp allergy, the server made certain the prep surface was cleaned and our diner reported no issues when eating. We look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Food is delicious, hot, fresh and good portion sizes....oh inexpensive as well! Atmosphere is ok...nothing amazing but clean and tastefully decorated. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Melissa E
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

This place has a big sushi menu. It's always fresh & tastes great. They have rice & noodle meals as well. There's a pretty big menu. The staff is always friendly & very accommodating with special requests. The food is freshly made & hot & plentiful.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Sushi is very good. The Dancing Salmon Roll is my personal favorite. They always great you with a nice hot steamed towels.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

So, the food was great and the service was great. It always is. But this time we noticed one thing that was different and disturbing.

When we got our checks (there were three couples) there was a service charge of 18% added. Not a problem although I typically tip 20% for good service. However, after giving our credit cards when we got the actual charge slip back it was marked "pre-tip" amount and there was a place for a tip. And, the original slip with the itemized charges was not provided. I would have been ok with "additional tip" but the way it was done clearly was an attempt to get into our pockets.

I'm not sure I will return.

4  Thank Bcardos