“Phenomenal Sushi”

Wasabi Cafe
Ranked #185 of 349 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The best sushi I have found so far in Concord. Fish is always a vibrant color. The taste is smooth and creamy. Love the Wednesday night buy 2 get 1 free.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I love sushi, and the only place I have ever gotten sick from it, is Wasabi. I have eaten there several times over the last few years, and with out fail, I've gotten sick to some degree. The first time, I didn't make it a mile down the road before having to pull over and vomit. The second time, the food was terrible, and it only took a couple bites before I knew I was going to regret eating there again. I waited several years before going back and this time the food was too horrible to even eat.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Malinda F
Reviewed 9 September 2016

My family came in after months of wanting to try the place. The food was not good at all..... the broccoli had a very metallic taste to it. Both my daughter and I could taste it. I refused to eat it. granted, they did not charge me for the food, but what I did ingest, made me sick later that night. Horrible. Horrible. Will never go again.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Julie V
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I have eaten at Wasabi Cafe several times this year and every time I go I ask myself "Why would I go anywhere else in the Concord area for Sushi?" It is always fresh, always good and the owners are always polite and accommodating. If you go make sure to have the Summer Rolls (best I've had and I've had a bunch of them)!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and the sushi is excellent. Spring rolls are delightful! Wonderful food every time. Fast service and family owned operation.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Wasabi Cafe? Share your experiences!