2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
Hotels.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
Lol.travelUS$145
All reviews basketball court social hour great stay great hotel hotel amenities fire pit full kitchen would stay again bed was very comfortable the entire staff home away from home staff was very friendly other hotels convenient location clean rooms business trip charlotte
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Comfortable rooms. Loved the layouts. Full fridge, dishwasher, real utensils, and burner. Perfect for a quick trip or longer stay. Staff was very friendly and personable. Complimentary breakfast was delicious and a staff member helped make my to-go box seeing as I was holding my young child. Very helpful!! Id definitely seek out staying here again if I could.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dexter Turner, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you had a great stay with us. Thanks again for your kind words about our comfortable atmosphere, full kitchen in every suite, friendly team, and hot breakfast. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Hotel is so clean, quiet, and friendly staff. Comfy large rooms. Like staying in a resort without paying resort prices. The availability of snacks and coffee in lobby at all times. The location is perfect for the Concord/ Charlotte area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dexter Turner, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you had a perfect stay with us! Thanks again for your kind words about our clean environment, friendly team, spacious suites, great value, and prime location. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Great place to stay when visiting Charlotte area. Location provides great access in and around Charlotte. Hotel and staff were great! Staff, services and cleanliness was on spot. Multiple restaurant close by. We will absolutely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dexter Turner, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your weekend with us! Thanks again for your kind words about our prime location, friendly team, and clean environment. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

This hotel was perfect for my little getaway. It was clean, quiet and definitely worth the stay! It was great to stay by myself, but I think my daughter would’ve loved it too. I will be back this summer!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Dexter Turner, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you had a perfect stay with us! Please visit us again this summer!

Reviewed 21 April 2021

My wife and I stayed at this hotel when I was in town for an event at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The staff was friendly, welcoming, professional, and so efficient. The room (and the whole hotel) was very clean and well maintained. I was very impressed by the COVID precautions and the way the rooms were cleaned. This made us feel much more re-assured about our stay. I really feel they deserve 5 stars for their work. I look forward to visiting Charlotte again, and would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Dexter Turner, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. Your safety and satisfaction are two of our greatest priorities. It is feedback such as yours that lets us know we are meeting our goals. Please visit us again soon.