All reviews wyndham rewards softball tournament last minute reservation front desk personnel comfortable room shower head would stay again waffles greenville pet bathtub rates
Reviewed 20 July 2017

not the newest building.... but the inside of the room was clean and was free of foul odors!!! I slept wonderfully on the memory foam !!! breakfast satisfied my kids and that made me happy.... the pool was clean and enjoyable as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank I9544OCmj
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I really have no problems with the hotel. I have however, disturbingly enough noticed the last few times I have stayed here that the old Hispanic maid gets a kick out of barging into your room without knocking, This has happened on more than one occasion, despite the Do Not Disturb sign is out, This maid will barge in never knocking and the Do not Disturb Sign has mysteriously disappeared. I believe she has a problem with voyeurism hoping she can catch someone indecent. Then she gossips with the other maids about what she has seen. I have also saw her do this with other guests, she sticks her pass key in the door and barges in to their room WITHOUT knocking and their Do Not Disturb sign has mysteriously vanished as well, next she says are you staying? - to justify what she did. Someone needs to bring charges against her. What is also very bizarre is during my stay I would hear someone inserting a key in my door trying to get in but could not because I had locked my door and it was this same maid trying to gain access to my room. It would happen throughout the day at different times.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for only one night for the softball tournament but I was more than pleased! Clean rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast!! And come to find out they are pet friendly!!! Will definitely be booking again!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crystal W
baymontchocowinity, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Chocowinity/Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks for your kind review. We do have a good staff here and we absolutely love pets. We will be looking forward to next time you guys book. It was really great having yall here.