Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$102
CheapTicketsUS$102
Orbitz.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
TripadvisorUS$102
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Not a nice place to stay, really disgusting. We rented the room, just threw our stuff in the door and took off to the casino, came back about 2:00 in the morning, went to take a shower this is what I seen when I went in the Bathroom, the tub was filthy, scum and hair, the toilet had dried pee on it and in the floor. Needless to say I didn’t take a shower, The bed was just as bad, looked like a poop stain on the bedspread and I don’t know what was on the pillow. We layed on the other bed for a few hrs cause we were exhausted then left. Really a dirty place to stay and it had a really strong smell of cigarettes eww. I recommend sleeping in your car to this place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

I walked in and it smelled moldy. I figured u get what u pay for. After a day at the casino we got back to the room and I pulled back the cover and a roach scampered across the white sheet! For a guys poker weekend this place works but I would not bring my GF or wife here!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Half the wall paper was missing in bathroom. Had to tighten toilet seat cause when you sat down felt like you were going to slide off and his wall. Sheets felt like brand new cheap sheets that were scratchy. Bedspread reminded me of basketweave table cloth or shower curtain. Blanket looked like thin colored foam. Had to put wash rag under drippy faucet at night. Had only one television channel due to remote was broke first night. All bathroom fixtures seriously looked like small barnacles growing on them. There was a poop smear on side of toilet when we checked in. Do not go if have allergies.. the room is musty and is oversprayed or carpet fresh deodorizer. So smells like flowery musty nasty room. My allergies killed me. It was Labor Day weekend so could not get another motels. Wish I could show the pictures because my description does not even come close to how horrible the room was. Oh do not let me forget the cockroaches we saw.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Well since the owner and his sister have no desire to give me a courtesy call and discuss my complaints I guess I am forced to give a bad review. All I wanted was an apology but I think three days is plenty of time to give them an opportunity to do so. We checked in here with Judy, who told us we would remain in the same room if we chose to stay an additional night, then moved us the next day-no big deal. Until, we were napping in our room and another family came right on in. Apparently the room had been double booked and she checked the new guests in and gave them their keys and everything. I was laying on the bed in my underwear! My husband went to the desk and she tried to say in front of the other people I assume to make herself look better, that we had not paid. Once she straightened it out she apologized for the mix up. We overlooked this, as I honestly thought she was just older and getting a little senile, and we booked another stay the following week as I work in the area. I cancelled my reservation via their contact/email on the website because I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. We had to call back and rereserve a couple dates bc of my work schedule and she got smart and said "We have a problem, and I don't get email." ??? Then why is it a contact form online? She reluctantly changed the reservation. I had to call back and cancel again because I found another cheaper room at Microtel (which has been great btw) and I called 24 hours in advance but she said (very smart)she didn't know what to tell me because she was going to have to charge my card. I told her that she would not charge me as I was calling 24 hours ahead and she hung up the phone on me. At this point I called the Drama Inn to speak to the owner as he owns both properties. I got ahold of his sister at the front desk who refused to give her name, and told me she would not give the owner my name and number before she also hung up on me. I had to ride to the hotel to find out her name which is Laverne Bennet from a very nice member of the house staff. All I would have appreciated was a little customer service, I didn't ask for anything free. I simply wanted a compassionately person to say I'm sorry this happened let me get the owner in touch with you. Never happened and I will never stay here, and I work with a company who travels here often. Never will I recommend either hotel which is sad because the El Camino has been a staple of Cherokee for years. It's bad when I can stay cheaper at a Microtel and have a more updated room, and friendly service all the way around.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Booked at last minute. Paid more than I expected for room. Pool was closed. Walk to Casino across parking lots. Manager was friendly. He made recommendations about local attractions, restaurants, and watering holes.

Date of stay: June 2018