“Gorgeous, affordable jewelry !!”
Review of Unique Gift Outlet

Unique Gift Outlet
Ranked #3 of 16 Shopping in Cherokee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Retail store offering Native made crafts, Sterling Silver Jewely, T-Shirts, Quilts, Souvenirs, and Gifts.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I made a trip to Cherokee and around the are looking for some nice turquoise. I walked in this store and was in AWE!! It took me awhile to pick out the perfect piece. I was looking at the bracelets. I actually found one that was very similar to one I had years ago and it got taken from me. I ended up buying two striking, breath taking bracelets. The price on them was the best I found anywhere. I would totally recommend shopping here. The employees were very attentive and very friendly.

1  Thank Mary B
"shop"
in 16 reviews
"junk"

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Most of the stores in Cherokee are full of cheap and corny Native American memorabilia. Unique gift outlet is definitely the best shop to visit in the area. It has beautiful and authentic jewelry made by local Native Americans. All of their items are reasonably priced as well.

1  Thank Annie M
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I went in here to check out what they had. Well I LOVE Native American jewelry. I found a rind in here that was reasonably priced, so of course I bought it. It was an inlaid ring zuni made, beautiful, under 100$

1  Thank LizR64
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Like the title says, there are unique gifts inside.....and alot to choose from. We stopped in and picked up a few while in town. Great place with friendly staff :)

1  Thank Janet D
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Drove through the Smokies in late February and we just happened to stop for gas and noticed this gift store. The inventory was impressive and intriguing. You could see why the name is Unique Gift Outlet. I found several items and even started my Christmas shopping for those 'hard to shop for' family members. It was great meeting the owners. If I don't make it back before Christmas I will definitely order and have items shipped.