All reviews room was clean continental breakfast rocking chairs air freshener within walking distance yogurt bryson city short drive front desk staff an older hotel definitely stay here again non smoking room easy access convenient location we've stayed casino pillows
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I ended up at this Hotel at 2 am after having a horrific experience at another hotel my family had booked for us during our visit to NC . When we arrived to ask about availability at 2 something in the morning we were greeted with a smile by Erin we explained our situation and she jumped right into action to make us feel comfortable I also asked if I can please expect the room before we actually book it with out any hesitation she was more then happy to honor my request upon entering the room I was pleasantly surprised on how clean the hotel room was looked like a brand new room I also had one more request if I can inspect the beds as the last hotel I had just came from had Bed Bugs Erin with her smile told me of course I can the beds were extremely clean and so was the room I knew this is where I was going to be staying the rest of my vacation with my family we felt comfortable and very welcomed with Erin Great Customer Service after the room was booked I informed Erin that I’m a Manager for a Hotel in my home town and my Expectations were set Pretty high with Erin’s excellent customer service she had exceeded them and more . This hotel was also in a great location near plenty of shops and things to do the beds were extremely comfortable and 5 stars for the cleaning crew ..... The complementary breakfast Was good and other staff members that we have encountered with during our stay we will definitely be back to the Econo lodge . Thank you Erin and the rest of the team for making our stay enjoyable !

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband and I stayed 1 night in this hotel. The staff are very friendly, enjoyed the conversations held. We booked a 1 king bed suite, we were given a room with a view of the mountains, couldn't ask for any better.

Our room was very clean, bed comfortable. Loved the rocking chairs on the 2nd floor. Made for an enjoyable evening sitting, sipping fresh coffee from the lobby and watching the rain.

We didn't stay for the morning breakfast but headed on our way. This is a very good hotel to lodge at while in Cherokee.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This is the 3rd year in a row that we've stayed at this motel. It's one of our favorite small motels. The rooms are always clean and the entire staff always friendly. We stayed four nights this time and zero complaints.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, but still quite acceptable, for a quick overnight before driving into the Great Smokey Mountain National Park. The bed was OK, but I found the pillows insufficient for good head support. The room was clean, although a bit dated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Had trouble finding this hotel as our satnav took us right past. But anyway the staff here were really friendly and one lovely lady advised to to go to Bryson City and have a look round, which we did. Stayed here 2 nights - the room was clean and
the beds very comfortable, plenty of hot water, coffee maker, fridge & microwave. Great location, just a short walk to the centre of the town with shops and eateries.
The river is just across the road and its a lovely walk along the banks on the hot evenings, to be honest there is not much else to do after 7pm.
We were lucky to arrive in Cherokee to see a vintage car show - we loved seeing all the big old cars in pristine condition. Across the road was the information centre - where you can pick up lots of leaflets about the area. Free popcorn and coffee too - donations accepted.
The breakfast at the Econo Lodge was ok to start the day, cereals, coffee, pastries, fruit.
Would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple