Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
TripadvisorUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

We’ve stayed here so many times and it’s get nothing but better every time. If you are looking for a clean and very nice place to stay this is the place!! Tony and his daughter make you feel like family.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2020

We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the clean rooms. The daytime front desk managers were so friendly and fun! Cherokee Lodge is close to a few restaurants and a gas station, and it is only a short drive to the River Park and the Casino. Unfortunately, the second night some teenage boys were wrestling above us all night, and the young night manager could not get them to stop for more than a few minutes.

There is not an elevator, but at the center of the hotel there is a very long ramp that winds up to the third floor for wheelchair accessibility.

Reviewed 15 July 2020

We stayed at this hotel. The bed had a large, smelly wet urine stain on it. Don't sign paper that says no refund for any reason. The wi-fi was terrible and the lid to the toliet tank was broken. No one is on site 24 hrs a day. We left at 9:30 a.m Still nobody in the office or answered the phone.

Room tip: Wouldn't stay here
2  Thank H244ZIsharons
Reviewed 7 July 2020

My husband and I wanted to visit Cherokee for the weekend and we have stayed at this hotel a couple times without issue so we decided to come back. We called the front desk to see if any rooms were available because it was a holiday weekend and we decided last minute to go. The lady informed me there were no rooms however, my husband was able to find one online (or so we thought). Every time he tried to complete the transaction he would get an error message saying "no results found". We tried this 4 times and finally gave up and figured we were getting that error message because they were full. No big deal we just booked a different hotel. Well no big deal became a really big deal because we ended up getting charged all 4 times we tried ($287.67 each time making a total of $1150.68). I called the hotel and explained what happened. I spoke with the General Manager Tony Winstead. I was so appalled at his reaction. After explaining what happened he literally told me, "I don't know what you want me to do about it." He was arguing with me and telling me I purchased these rooms when I know I did not. I even offered to show a receipt where we stayed at another hotel to prove to him there was something wrong with the website and we could not complete the transaction so we had to go somewhere else. He said, "I don't care where you stayed, you didn't stay here." I tried explaining how I called and I was told the hotel was full before we tried booking online and he just said "it was full because you booked 4 rooms." Really?? I was told it was booked before I tried booking online. He had a smart comment for everything I said. I really felt like I was arguing with a child. He did nothing to try and investigate what happened or anything. I have never in my entire life experienced customer service the way I just did and he is a General Manager! How?! At one point I even asked him, "Are you really arguing with me?" and he said, "yes, I am." Wow! I ended the conversation by saying I am going to contact my bank and of course he told me to do what I needed to do because obviously he wasn't going to do anything. I am so upset of how this was handled and cannot believe the conversation I just had with this man.

1  Thank brina13028
Reviewed 5 March 2020

My husband and I stayed here last year and the room was nice, however when we went to bed later that night we were awaken by my husband being bitten by bed bugs. We were booked there by the casino. We immediately called the front office and reported the incident and was told to come to the front office to be switched to another room, but when we got to the front they contacted the casino and then told us it was nothing they could do until the room was inspected by pest control. Really, it's 4 am in the morning and they put us out on the street!! We had to pay for a room at another hotel next door that treated us with respect. We will NEVER stay here again even if they offered it to us for free because they treated us like animals with no remorse or care in mind as to us having somewhere to lay our heads.

Date of stay: July 2019