“Tasties On the Half Shell”
Review of Sea Level NC

Sea Level NC
Ranked #86 of 2,615 Restaurants in Charlotte
Description: Carolina Farm to Fork oyster bar and seafood restaurant in Uptown Charlotte (5th & Tryon in the Hearst Tower).
Reviewed 9 August 2017

There are not many place to find fresh oysters in Charlotte, but his is definitely one of them! A wonderful selection and flown in fresh. Its a little loud, lots of hard surfaces, but quite attractive and lots of good drinks on the menu too. Creative menu!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The food was excellent, atmosphere was nice, and the staff was very friendly. I had oysters for an appetizer. What they lacked in size they made up for in flavor. My fish entre was excellent and the éclair dessert was worth the trip alone. Overall a great value.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were a party of four and had a great meal as well as great service. The restaurant is very lively. Lots of oyster options.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Sea Level for dinner and had the clam chowder and the snapper as entree
The clam chowder was ok nothing fancy but the snapper was real tasty and well presented but the portion was small compared to the price that was charged

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a recent Friday night to celebrate a friend's birthday and I do believe he enjoyed it. I did. Lacking a reservation, we were able to immediately grab a couple of chairs at the the bar for drinks and until a table opened up. Woods was very personable, kept a good check on our drinks, and was very knowledgeable about the food and drink.

Once we got a table, Scott took over and was fun to have as a server. My friends had oysters while I had the shrimp and grits, which were excellent. Would have liked to had a piece of toast with it, but that is just a mere suggestion. Sea Level seems to be a happening place in uptown Charlotte and I left happily.