“Excellent all around!”

CO
Ranked #290 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We started with Crab Rangoon, hands down the best I have tasted. The ramen noodle pho with pork belly was a great surprise of flavors. Good sushi, good service. Nice ambience.

Brenda T, Manager at CO, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I met a friend after work and was pleasantly surprised by how good the sushi was! Will definitely be back! Half price wine on Mondays!

Brenda T, Manager at CO, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for giving us a review. We are glad you could enjoy with us!
Yes! I agree! Sushi is delicious! We hope to see you back!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and delicious food!! Appetizers, entree and desserts were all fantastic!! Drunken noodles were best I've ever had. Can't wait to go back!!

Brenda T, Manager at CO, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know everything was AhhhMazing! We look forward to have you back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I eat a lot of Vietnamese and sushi, but I want my food served to me by down to earth people. It always feels unwelcoming when I go , and I have tried to go several times to see if my experience changed. It doesn't. The servers are more concerned with other staff than the customer and the good is overpriced. It is good, and I like the decor. I just think there are so many options for this food. Or go to burtons on the other side and I bet you feel like you want to stay. They are pricey but they cater to you and the food is amazing!

Dear trynewstuff,

We are very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet out high expectations. Please feel free to always speak with the manager when something happens, so that can be address it immediately. We hope that you give us another try soon! We would like to call you if you share your contact details with Brenda, our Marketing manager: brenda@eatatco.com

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I will be honest and say that the atmosphere is great and the décor is really nice. Will also say that we went during Queens Feast so perhaps everyone was a bit on edge. We got the hours wrong and showed up around 9:15 after getting our son down for the night and leaving him with the sitter, only to find out they close at 10. The offered the usual 3-4 courses like all other restaurants during Queens Feast and included a drink pairing if you wanted it. We were able to order quickly so that was nice, but the kitchen was obviously trying to get out of there. We received the first course in about 10 minutes, and before either of us were done with it we received the second course. Not a huge deal since it was late, but then the main course comes out about 3 minutes after that, and she hasn't even received the drink that was supposed to pair with that one. We both opted to do the 4th course (dessert) which came out before I had even gotten to my main dish. By the time I was able to eat the strawberry egg rolls they were soggy and mushy and not pleasant. The bar also rushed out the last 2 drinks so they could close up shop. The rice bowl was ok but very hard to eat with the spoon being roughly a 1/2 cup measuring cup. That type spoon is great for the curry soup, but terrible for a rice bowl. I asked for a regular spoon and was told they didn't have any. It angered me that I watched the kitchen staff walk out to go home about 15 minutes after we got our main dish. That means they either don't clean or they cleaned everything ahead of time and rushed our food out so they could get out. I have worked in different restaurants and/or service industry establishments and that is just bad form. The kitchen staff made the waitresses tip suffer (she still got 20%).

We might give this place another try for a lunch on a weekend or something because I think other menu options would be better and definitely not doing again during Restaurant Week. It isn't an expensive menu in general as it is Thai.

Hi Jason,

We are very disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet out high expectations. Please feel free to always speak with the manager when something happens, so that can be addressed immediately. We hope that you give us another try soon! We would like to call you if you share your contact details with Brenda, our Marketing manager: brenda@eatatco.com