All reviews room was clean morning flight free shuttle to the airport an airport hotel c unit would stay here again clerk
Reviewed 4 January 2018

After our cancelled flight and a 24 hour delay, we were put up in this dump. These pictures look nothing like the hotel we stayed in. The room was disgusting and not sure sheets were washed. I am worried about bed bugs. There were police sirens all night and a possible drug deal in the parking lot. Stay away, especially with children. The only reason I gave a one is because I have to and the front desk staff were pleasant enough.

Date of stay: December 2017
Corina F, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded today

First of all, thank you for your staying with us and your valuable input. With that being said, allow me to also apologize for any and all inconveniences you encountered, as we failed to exceed your expectations. We have taken your comments into consideration and have made and continue to make improvements to our hotel; rooms have been renovated and security issues addressed. We daily strive to make upgrades to our service, our staff and our hotel, and if given another opportunity, we can and will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We really don't know the reason except that I booked on a travel app. But we were put on the 3rd floor. No other rooms were occupied. The seals on the windows are blown so it was so loud all night from the traffic on Interstate 85. I told front desk I had elderly parents in the car and she was fine with us going to the 3rd floor, however there is an elevator. My father did not sleep until 3:30 am. All around bad experience.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled and this was the only choice for a hotel I think we should have slept at the airport the window in the room would not shut the sheets had tears in them there were bugs in the room the bathroom floor with sticky I could go on and on basically it's a disgusting place to stay. Trying to find something good to say about this place and I just can't

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The room was decent but we PAID to park our car here because we were told that there were cameras and security officers that patrolled the parking lots. When we returned from our vacation someone had managed to cut out our Exhaust pipe, stole our Catalytic Converter and two of our oxygen sensors. The hotel refused to allow us to see the security footage or forward us the documents we had signed regarding parking. We were out $800 dollars because of this and can't seem to understand how the supposed security camera's would miss some one sawing a metal pipe out from under someone's car. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone staying here.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed here one night before leaving on a morning flight. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was adequate for a quick bite and opened at 5:30 am which gave us time to eat before heading to the airport on the 6 am shuttle to catch a 7:45 am flight. The shuttle driver was friendly and courteous. We didn't do much in the room except sleep as we got there quite late, but check-in was easy and we were pleased. We would stay here again for a basic no-frills night before flying out. Our car was safe while we were gone and the return shuttle came in good time after we called.

Date of stay: September 2017