“Cute and authentic”

Ranked #795 of 2,731 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Sheffield Park
Description: Serving Charlotte REAL Mediterranean cuisine for over 25 years. We are a Restaurant, Premium International Specialty Grocer, & SMOKE shop. 3 shops, 1 family. Share the love and tell a friend about this healthy local Cedar Land today!
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Been going there on and off for over 10 years now and have yet to be disappointed, after sampling just about all there is on the menu. Cool grocery store too.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

I can eat this everyday serving is big so it saves me lunch and left over for dinner @ $10 the spice is delich. ask the fresh roasted chicken. me and my husband usually calls 10-15 min. In advance and have it picked. 11 a.m is the best time to get this meal. Try their 1/2 chicken w/ saffron rice and salad tossed in dressing. Lamb meal is also good and try the meatveggie stuffed pastry and baklava. U can buy a big can of stuffed grape leaves and some other mideteranean foods & spices.

1  Thank Demzy
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I was so glad tbat i came into Cedar Land. This place serves the best mediterranean/middle eastern food in Charlotte! Very speedy service too!

1  Thank Cheeselover79
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Great taste, authentic dishes & completely relaxed atmosphere. We've been taking our family here for years and hope for many more! Cedars Fish is a house specialty - it's a must have!

1  Thank goodnitesaigon
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Everything was amazing and so cheap! I had the rotisserie chicken with saffron rice and Mediterranean house salad, it was great and chicken was very juicy. I ordered a glass of their mango juice and OMG it was so refreshing and good. I also got some of their homemade baklava on my way out. All this and I paid only $11!

4  Thank Hanna P