“Thank you!”

Piedmont Social House
Ranked #314 of 2,730 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I went with some friends for a late lunch. When our food arrived the gentleman set the tray down onto an adjacent table that apparently was not level and the tray fell to the floor along with most of the food. The poor guy was devastated. We felt so bad for him. They replaced our food and also comped it as well. The food was excellent as well as the service. Thank you making it right!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The food was good but the service was very slow. One person in our group ordered a salad with his lunch and both were served at the same time. Another person in our group order soup and had to ask to have it search early. Usually salad and soups come before the main course!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I've been here a couple of times for work functions and have had a good time - so I was very excited when I decided to move next door! However - almost every time I try to go have a drink with friends the ENTIRE place is booked for private parties - there are 4 separate areas - at least one of these should be open for customers. Also disappointing they close at midnight on weekends.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My husband brought me here for a date night and it was soo much fun! I like the fact that there are things to do here on top of eating and drinking. We had a great time and I even (kinda) learned how to play Ping-Pong!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great place with above average food. I do not care for the "21 and over" after 8 pm but understand why they do it. I would recommend for families during the day and adults at night. The staff is super friendly and very very very accommodating. Its worth the money and worth the trip. Check the times and menu hours. other than that, you will be happy!

Date of visit: October 2017