“The very best Reuben sandwich ever”

Eddie's Place Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 2,612 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 20 September 2015

After church services, my family celebrated a birthday at Eddie's Place (Cotswold). The wait times were considerable, but worth it. My sister ate here recently and highly recommended their Reuben sandwich. I wish I had my cellphone to take a photo. They understand the perfect amount to grill the Rye bread. Top quality Pastrami sticking out the sides. The best Reuben ever. They were extremely busy. All of the staff were seasoned veterans. Superior service. I was not impressed that they charge for each glass of soda. I'll be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Good lunch. The she-crab soup was good. Service was great. Felix was a great server. Good location and lots of parking available.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

The French toast, smoked sausage, cheese grits, and bold coffee were mmm-mmm-good. Ben at the bar was most friendly and provided prompt service. A marvelous neighborhood eating experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Eddie's is a neighborhood institution, offering good breakfasts, and especially lunch. Always crowded, Eddie's specializes in cajun and creole dishes. There is a lunch special every day, often fish, and on Tuesday prime rib sold for $1/ounce, minimum 6 oz. That's a real deal in my book; however, you might find the other dishes a bit pricey.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Have been going to Eddies place Aistralia every week since January !I have tried most everything on the menu and have always been pleased !some servers are better than others but all are good.We like the idea of being able to get breakfast at dinner .Originality is good with there daily specials.I have been very please with Eddies Place