Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewssouth park mallfront deskoutdoor courtyardinfused watergreat hotelthe concierge loungeclub levelwithin walking distancefitness centershopping and restaurantsfire pitcorner roombusiness meetingcoffee makerupon checkparking garagedanny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

A good hotel for business. If you are working in this area it is a short walk to offices and the shops. Rooms are large and comfortable with good work space. The lounge is roomy and has good food if you have status. No snacks during the day like some Marriott properties have.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kris H, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Nocruisesever,

Clean, comfortable and convenient! So glad to hear that we hit those important points for you!

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed in this location due to its location to SouthPark. The hotel was very accessible and things were handled well from greeting to checkout. You'll also find that there are a number of solid and convenient restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ERRTH,

I am so pleased to hear that you were pleased with your stay. Our beautiful hotel makes us good, our people make us great!.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay here for our 18th Anniversary.When I say it was absolutely amazing it really was.We ate at there restaurant the Sweet Potatoes fries were amazing and so was the Flat bread pizza.The only complaint would be we were on 5th floor next to someone with very loud rap music.Trying to celebrate Anniversary and hearing rap music that was not a good combination.I tried to tolerate it for 2 hours to long called front desk they sent security and that was the end of that.If I could go back in time and have that not to happen it would be a perfect trip.I love this place and would love to return again I recommend this hotel to anyone.The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable as well.I just hope next time no loud rap music lol.Please give this hotel a visit I really enjoyed my stay there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

laytr,

Most importantly Happy Anniversary!

I am sorry that you were disturbed by other guests, but I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to quieten things down quickly for you.

We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, staff and facilities! We really enjoyed our visit. It’s was a luxurious experience with a low pace feel. The restaurant food was amazing. The bar area staff were very accommodating and always made sure that we were served .We will definitely rebook next time we are in Charlotte.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Gabriela M,

What a wonderful review, thank you! We have recently hired a new Executive Chef who is making changed to our menus and clearly they are working. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him as well as our Bar staff, they always do such a wonderful job for all of our guests, thank you for pointing them out!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Visiting Charlotte to attend a wedding, my husband and I had a great experience staying at the hotel. Rooms were wonderful Free coffee in the lobby (which is always a plus), free internet as a Marriott Rewards member, and of course each staff person was welcoming, friendly, and provided gracious hospitality to us. Special mention to Danny who went out of his way to provide the best customer service!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Anniiee325,

Thank you for taking a moment out of your day to review our hotel. We truly believe that there are many important parts to a guest experience maybe none more important that the three you mentioned people, strong WiFi, and good coffee! Danny is always a wonderful first and last impression on our front door.

Thanks again, see you soon we hope!