Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
US$225
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
SleepInn
US$127
Hotels.com
US$87
All reviewsvalet parkingrooftop restaurantfahrenheit restaurantvalet serviceconvention centergreat view of the citycharlotte downtownthe ground floorhornets gamewithin walking distancespectrum centernascar hall of famerooms are largefree breakfastbank of america stadiumfront desk staffyogurt
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Fantastic stay completely amazing I’ll never not stay at a Hyatt..... best hotel in Charlotte I recommend it did for the value an service you receive the Hyatt treats you with the upmost respect an consideration

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a two Queen Size bedroom but at check in they gave me a single King Size, I was traveling with a business partner and we wouldn’t want to stay on the same bed, therefore I called reception to ask for another room, but all 2 beds rooms were booked, though they told me that in our room there was a sofa bed, and I agreed to keep it... Terrible decision, this sofa bed is awful, we even had to toss a coin each night to decide who was not going to sleep (it was impossible to sleep in that bed).

After the first night the cleaning service would never appear to do the bed (nor the sofa...), I even called 3 times but nobody ever appeared.

The only good thing about this place is breakfast and the people serving it, but that’s too few of a pro vs all the cons...

I definitely wouldn’t go back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Our car was damaged by the valet while we were a guest at the Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown. The hotel has done nothing to help us remediate this. We are very disappointed with this service and their lack of accountability.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed at the Hyatt Place to celebrate a very special birthday for my wife and the staff helped to make our stay even more pleasant. We had asked for a room with a view of downtown Charlotte, but the room we received did meet our expectations. After calling the front, the lady Riddhi came to our room with keys to a different room. It was a welcome change as she proceeded to show us the new room and then help us move. After she learned the purpose of our stay, she returned with a bottle of sparkling wine to help us celebrate my wife's birthday.
The room was perfect and everything was in order. In the morning when we pulled back the drapes, it was snowing. Huge snow flakes that were a wonder to see from an upper floor of the hotel.
It is a great place to stay. Even the breakfast was very good and the extra efforts made by Riddhi made our stay most memorable. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Charlotte skyline.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a great stay for the Hornets/Cavs game. Check it was quick and easy. The room was huge with a great city view. Very clean and comfortable bed. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was within walking distance to many restaurants. Breakfast was very good! Coffee not so much. Would have been nice to have a better variety of beer at the hotel bar. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family