“Very affordable me good food!”

Fuji Hibachi & Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #591 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We went there for dinner with the kids. They have a variety of Chinese and Asian food that taste real good. Place is very clean and servers are very nice. Plenty of parking spaces and food. Close to main roads.

There are newer reviews for Fuji Hibachi & Teriyaki Grill

Reviewed 16 December 2016

First, they are better than average, but not very good. More like GOOD. We went for lunch. I had the miso soup and salad with ginger dressing; my husband had the hibachi chicken lunch. One orders at the register and they deliver to your table. You wait. And wait. They are very busy. Grab a table right away because they are a premium. My food was good; I had good shrimp and chicken hibachi take out from here the night before. My husband's rice was a little dry, he said. The staff was nice. Prices were fine. We'll try again. There are several more dishes to try, and they cook everything fresh, it seems.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My coworker and I tried this place for the first time at lunch. The place is ok, I don't really care for the smell once I walked in. I ordered the hibachi shrimp, which came with fried rice, mushrooms, and sweet carrots. I declined on the carrots. The food was good and hot. The rice was alright. My coworker had the teriyaki chicken with the sweet carrots. She said the carrots were too sweet, but the food was alright. The price is the same as you would pay for other hibachi places in Charlotte. I may try the place again, if I am in the mood for hibachi.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Quick service. Good food. Good prices. They gave us a frequent visitor card to hope to provide a free meal after many visits.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We stopped here on a Saturday night before going to see the NBA game. It is a fast food. Service is fast and staff are polite. I had shrimp teriyaki, my husband chicken teriyki. It was served with rice and broccoli and was really good. The only disapointment was the food being just luke warm, which we did not say anything and just ate it the way it was, but next time we would try someplace else.