“Love this place”

Sushi Guru Sake Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Guru Sake Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #330 of 2,428 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This is my go to when I need a sushi fix. Love the jalapeno yellowtail! The citrus sauce is perfectly paired with the thin slices of jalapeno and the mild yellowtail. Can't go wrong with the Guru roll! My preference is to sit at the sushi bar, usually get better service there.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Guru Sake Bar & Grill

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Sushi Guru does not disappoint. Some of the best sushi in Charlotte, and the service is great as well. I strongly suggest the Guru Roll, also the Queen City roll is also amazing. The Hana Lychee Sake is also a must. Also the dessert menu is very creative and good. I will be returning...again and again.

1  Thank bsing
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Hands down my favorite sushi place in town. The quality is excellent. They never have issues with special requests. And the price and portions are reasonable.

1  Thank Hipmamacp
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I didn't originally intend on going here during our trip to Charlotte, but ended up here when the other sushi place down the street couldn't seat us. SUPER fresh fish and a huge variety of excellent sushi. We ordered the guru roll and fiery roll and loved both. We'd also HIGHLY recommend dessert. The cheesecake roll was probably the best dessert I've ever had! We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Met a group of friends here for dinner. Started off with the pork and mushrooms shumai, which was really delicious and fast to come out. Next, I ordered the Southpark Roll and Guru Roll. Took awhile for the food to come out to the whole table. When I received my Guru Roll it was depressing looking and small compare to the other 3 on the table. Everyone else expressed how much they loved it and even ordered more. Mine on the other head must have been missing something because it definitely didn't make me want to order another...my other roll was also just alright and not spicy at all. They must have made my rolls first and left them sitting there to get room temperature. I did enjoy the people would ran the place and the chef even stopped by to check on us, which was nice.