“Great Korean food”
Review of China Wing

China Wing
Ranked #986 of 2,615 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 17 October 2016

A Korean friend of a friend recommended.

We got 6 different Korean dishes for 4 people and we liked everything

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I don't know about the other reviews, but this was really good. I had wings (Chinese not Korean) order spicy as my appetizer. Best wings I've had outside of hooters! Generals chicken was a little crispy but very good. All of my food was cooked to order- had to let it cool off before I could eat it. Very friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Travelling thru Charlotte, we stopped for lunch at china wings after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. The general theme is there aren't any good Korean restaurants in Charlotte but if you need a fix, this is the best that they have to offer. The dolsot bibimbap was okay. The Kimchi Chigae was also good. The bulgogi was sickening sweet and the Jajameung was awful. You can always tell a good Korean restaurant by the side dishes that comes free with your meal. They only gave two dishes and one was kimchi. So in a nutshell, if you are dying for korean food, this place will do in a pinch but it is relatively expensive and mediocre at best. If you can hold out for a few more hours and heading south, stop in Atlanta where there are a ton of choices.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

I was looking for Korean food in the area. I found this to be a Korean, Chinese, wings, and other type of food. I ordered the BimBim Bap with beef and came with kimchi. Inexpensive good food. I ate there, only person to do so at the time, others took take out. Drank a big Kirin beer. Good service too.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Stopped in for something fast and got almost more than I could carry. 6 wings and beef lo mein for $11. I couldn't eat it all! Could have used a little more beef but for the price, Im not complaining!