“Wow! ”
Review of Studio Movie Grill

Studio Movie Grill
Ranked #16 of 58 Fun & Games in Charlotte
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Wow!! What an awesome movie experience. No need to stand in line for food and popcorn, or miss any part of the movie for refills. Just hit the little red button and someone will come take your order...YES, even during the movie! This theater combines the restaurant experience with the movie and was a great experience. If I had the money, Id definitely open one in my state.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"refill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I'll never go back. Despite it being a busy weekend night, only one employee was working at the ticket counter and was doing her best to manage the influx of people having problems with the self-serve booths and everyone in line. When I went to use the bathroom before the movie, the bathroom was DESTROYED - puke covering one of the toilets and toilet paper dispensers torn off the wall and laying in the floor - so I told an employee and pushed the "needs service" button on the bathroom wall. After the movie TWO HOURS LATER I returned to the bathroom to find it in the exact same state (puke still everywhere, nothing picked up). Before the movie started, we ordered chips and salsa as an appetizer and a pizza and burger for our main course. 45 minutes later, we still hadn't received our chips and salsa, so we asked our waitress what was going on. Her response was, "Oh, they still haven't brought that to you?". About 20 minutes later, we got our main courses and again asked our waitress about the appetizer that we hadn't received but had already paid for. The food tasted like it was from a gas station, and we never got our appetizer (my husband eventually just asked for popcorn instead). Unbelievably bad service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I came for a very late night viewing of black panther. I didn't realize that the movie theater turned into a MAJOR club, so when I left the movie, I was surrounded by a mob of people and could barely get out. Security had to make sure I could leave. The service was great at the theater, but I didn't have a chance to eat the food. It was a good experience until the end.

2  Thank adam h
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We thought it would be neat to watch a movie and enjoy a meal. We ordered 3 meals. The drinks arrived about 20 minutes after we ordered. About an hour later 1 of the 3 meals arrived. I informed the server we ordered a total of 3 meals. Another hour passed movie was almost over, I pressed the order button. A person arrived I informed them we had not received our other 2 meals. Our check was corrected and we were charged for 1 meal and 3 soft drinks. Will not try this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We went last night to watch fifty shades freed and this place was a hot mess! Awful AWFUL customer service, loud and rude people everywhere! And the place just didn’t look clean our seats we had to wipe out before sitting down. The whole movie people were loud and being rowdy, which isn’t towards the places review but how management handled the situation is! We complained and the middle aged manager that was there on our visit (2/16 around 730 pm) was ok but didn’t do anything about the people who were cussing and yelling halfway through the movie behind us even after my husband asked them to please be quiet... people, please do not go to movies just to socialize!!!! We got up and left because we also were Waited on about 45 mins after we had hit our button to place an order! This place is a mess and I recommend spending money elsewhere!!! Not worth it!