“Family favorite”
Review of Amazing Wok

Amazing Wok
Ranked #576 of 2,602 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Teenagers and adults all have favorites here. Great service, nice dining area. Steamed or fried rice choice. Vegetables are abundant and perfectly cooked in all the dishes. Two can easily share a meal and have enough. Hot and sour soup was quite good.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Overall, the food quality was good even if the sauce was sparing.

The vegetables were somewhat crisp and tasty. Plenty of meat in beef and mixed vegetables and the egg roll was sound, not limp or blistered.

The fried rice had been sitting around.

If a place is so busy that they know take-out will require more than 15 minutes they should say so on the phone.

While I enjoyed it, I have had better at my local Chinese take-out for a few dollars less for the same lunch.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We all split chicken lo mein, sweet and sour chicken, and general chicken and loved every dish. Great food and great server. We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Service was very good. Very accommodating. She ordered broccoli and chicken spicy. Mmmmm. I always get the Steamer with shrimp, chicken and scallops. Mmmmmm. We also ordered a vegetable soup. Was ok. Will stick with the hot and sour soup. I would eat here again for sure. Clean and a 96 Grade. Very nice staff indeed. Thank you !

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

After not getting by Amazing Wok for several years I finally made it back for lunch and it was wonderful. I got my favorite, Twin Delight, which is beef and chicken with asparagus. Fresh asparagus! Damn good. Also have very good hot and sour soup. I will definitely make it a point to come back more often.