“Come here Often!”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #1,105 of 2,683 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I I have been to this new Wendys location around 6 times and have never had a bad experiance. Food is always delivered as ordered hot and fresh. Stop by and get the 4 for $4.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The food was hot and fresh. However, we started in the drive thru and it never moved, so my husband went in. Longest wait ever! People left without food because it took so long!! Won't be going back there!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Stopped in for a quick frosty dessert for the kids and hit the drive thru. I was shocked that I could understand the lady taking our order...the speaker at the drive thru actually worked! The staff quickly and correctly filled our order, good job!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

food wasn't fresh, seemed old. But the customer service was decent. I wouldn't recommend this Wendy's in particular

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I am not a regular consumer of so called fast food. This Wendys is convenient to my office. The staff are courteous and efficient (Wendys HQ is a few blocks along the road!!). I always choose a chicken sandwich. The fries have always been fresh.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!