“Delicious food at a great restaurant”
Review of golden Taipei

golden Taipei
Ranked #1,407 of 2,456 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at Golden Taipei and we enjoyed it a lot.
PROS:
- The restaurant is beautifully decorated and has a nice atmosphere. It is simple but I loved it.
- The staff was serving and friendly.
- The food was fresh, cooked right when we asked for it (it took some time to have our food served), and delicious! Their sushi was superb!!!
- The price was very good too!
- They have outdoor tables too.
CONS:
- They didn't have any alcoholic drink yet so I couldn't have a beer, but that was not an issue for me. I just chose something healthier! :)
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Have you ever just kept passing a restaurant and never stopped in? Though we had passed by the Golden Taipai many times over the years, we just had never taken the time to stop in. Now we are glad we did. It is a lovely establishment in a neighborhood shopping center off WT Harris Blvd. It is neat and attractive inside with a mix of booths and tables totaling around 20 plus a bar. I had the wonton soup and the Seafood Delight entree. The soup was particularly flavorful. The seafood dish was very well prepared and a nice mix of seafood along with the ordered fried rice. the wait staff was attentive and good. The iced tea was fresh and well made. While we were having dinner, it is obvious that they also do a robust "take-out" business. I don't know why it took so long to make a visit, but I'm glad we did. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Good dining at Golden Taipei. The dining room is small but never crowded. They have a buffet on Sundays and a good price on lunch specials during the weekdays.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

One of my best go-to restaurants in Charlotte. Authentic Chinese owner, cooks, and servers. Appetizers and entrees are really good and Sushi is as good as anyplace in Charlotte. Terrific lunch buffet every Sunday.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

authentic chinese food. good atmosphere. fast service. outside seating area also. friendly staff as well