“Great Meal”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen Stadium 22 in StoneCrest Shopping Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday 4PM - 6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. Enjoy Happy Hour drink specials all day Wednesday. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We visit this Firebirds often. The Salmon salad and the Tenderloin salad are AWESOME!!! Service is good, and servers are very knowledgeable. Have also had the Prime Rib and would recommend to anyone. Great Times. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Met at Firebirds for a business lunch and immediately got the over-extended "Hi I'm going to be your server....." We could have stood for a lot less talk.

Having said that, I ordered the BLT salad and plain baked potato. The BLT salad was 99% iceberg lettuce, bacon crumbles and I think I spotted a few tomato slices hiding under the lettuce.Both I and one of our guests had to wait a good while (over 5 minutes after being served) for our dressing and sauce. The baked potato was good but then again, how hard is it to ruin a potato?

I'll skip the next business lunch here and head elsewhere, preferably where the concentration is on the food and service and not the introductory spiel. And possibly where the BLT salad includes the "B" and"T" and not just a chopped up head of lettuce.

Firebirdsgrill, Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Chip,

thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience. We're sorry to hear that your server's introduction provided a poor start to your meal. We appreciate the feedback and I will be sharing it with our leadership team to ensure this is addressed. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went out for dinner with friends. We all ordered steaks. I got a caesar salad and the croutons were very spicy so I picked them out. The first few bites of my filet tasted like a rubbery smell of a tire store. I've had cheaper, better steak at Texas Roadhouse. My friend's also commented that everything had a strong pepper taste. I would probably not eat at this particular location again.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We're so sorry to hear that your food was not up to our usual standards. I will be sharing your review with our leadership team to ensure this is addressed and corrected. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

easy parking in Stone Crest mall. Comfortable booths and tables; excellent service and very good, quality food. The chicken tortilla soup is very good and the bacon wrapped filet is excellent.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Loved every morsel! I had the sesame encrusted salmon; my husband had the pepper encrusted Delmonico steak. Both entrees were to die for!! Loved, loved, loved the fried spinach!! If you are LCHF diet, you will especially love the spinach too.
Very good cocktails too...dirty bird and Bloody Mary.