“If you like steak, get the ribeye”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #48 of 2,686 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located near Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen Stadium 22 in StoneCrest Shopping Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Bar Bite specials Monday thru Friday 4PM - 6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. Enjoy Happy Hour drink specials all day Wednesday. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is our "go to" place when we want a nice dinner in a casual atmosphere. A family favorite is the ribeye, but they have excellent salads and the salmon is delicious as well. You HAVE to try the fried spinach, too.
This place gets pretty crowded during peak hours. I personally don't think it's worth more than a 20-minute wait, but I'm impatient.
One thing I have to say is that they are very customer service conscious. During our most recent visit, when the manager came to our table to ask how everything was, one person in our party mentioned that her steak was a little overcooked for what she had ordered. He took one look and offered a new one. When she refused, he had 2 desserts ordered for the table instead. Also, sign up for their emails and you get discount coupons in the mail and something special on your birthday.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I Looked up the Firebirds wood Grille while we were in Florida getting ready for our road trip heading home. The website pictures looked amazing, so we decided to try it out. It was a really good choice. The food was really delicious. The wait staff was very friendly. I didn't really care too much for the fried spinach, but besides that I would definitely be returning to Firebirds wood Grille.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

My husband and I love to dine here when it’s not crowded. It’s too noisy to hear each other when it’s busy. This time I dine with two girlfriends. We all had salads. I had the strawberry shrimp salad which is always excellent. It’s not always consistent as far as ingredients. Sometimes the portion is more generous than other times. But it’s still very tasty. We have also had the steak here, but find it a tad overpriced to have too often. The service was great. Will certainly return.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Previously visited whereas it was a terrible experience.

Posting on Trip Advisor a negative review, a response was requested by one of the management partners, who contacted me to get additional information related to our experience.

After Investigation, I was contacted as explanation was provided.

I was asked to give them another chance.

We went back on a Saturday night, ordered prime rib, baked potato and a salad.

I must say the wait staff was exemplary as well as the food was perfectly prepared.

I will say these people listened, made required improvements as well as provided a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I took a client to lunch - great food as always. Melissa was our server - what a nice lady! She was very friendly, was not pushy, and I swear she was watching my tea glass - every time it emptied, magically it was full again! Nice place to take a client for a casual lunch!