“Can't go wrong at B&B!”

Beef & Bottle Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Beef & Bottle Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 2,473 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Steaks are always great and I really like the oysters Rockefeller… Hard to find a good "rock" dish many places these days... service is most always fantastic... decent wine list.... The salads could definitely use an update though as vintage atmosphere is one thing but vintage iceberg lettuce salads are quite another... get with it Chefs, Time for a salad tweak update for sure!
They have a good selection of tables with a varied atmospheres from dark to light, cozy and private to more open. mention what you're looking for when you make your reservation because most nights they're very busy and you get what you get... NO IDEA WHY TRIP ADVISOR HAS THEM LISTED AS OPENING AT 5 am!!! That's crazy!! That's PM not a.m.!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Best steak in the city hands down if there's a better steak holler at Jeffrey 777. JF at gmail.com holler back

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We finally visited this restaurant after living in Charlotte for a year because the reviews has said how wonderful it was. I was pretty disappointed for a few reasons. The server had zero wine knowledge, which is surprising at a steak restaurant where you can easily spend over $100 a person. When my steak arrived it was med-well, I ordered it Med-Rare, which seemed like s pretty big miss for a steak house that's been around a long time. I am not quite sure what the hype is about. Perhaps we just were there on an off night, but for the spend, we certainly won't be going back. There are many amazing restaurants in Charlotte but I can't say I would add this to that list.

1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our 18th anniversary dinner here. Established in 1958, it is the oldest steakhouse in Charlotte. We were warmly greeted and the service was excellent. The food was served fresh and at the correct temperatures... salad ingredients nice and cold and the main courses served hot! I had shrimp scampi and he had a steak. Both were very very good! Salad dressings are homemade... excellent! The decor is old fashioned, low ceilings and dark... a step back in time... it works here and it was a fabulous experience!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

It was my birthday. A friend of mine and I were visiting at my son's house in Charlotte, NC.My son asked what I wanted, and I indicated a good cut of beef. He took us to what looked almost like a local diner from the outside, but had the most delicious food inside. Best Delmonico steak I have ever eaten. The mushroom side dish was smoked, which also was a delicious surprise. The waiter was extremely skilled by being observant to our needs but unintrusive. Somewhat pricey for the steak, but I want to go back there.

Been to Beef & Bottle Restaurant? Share your experiences!