“Always great place to eat”

Ru-San's Sushi and Seafood
Ranked #90 of 2,428 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Dilworth
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We go to there every month for dinner.
The chirashi sushi is my favorite.
Fish is fresh & delicious and price is cheaper than any Japanese restaurant.
I also order yakitori. Any yakitori's taste is very good.

There are newer reviews for Ru-San's Sushi and Seafood

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

This place has the best sushi in Charlotte. The service is excellent. The menu is updated often with great sushi specials. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We went as a group for lunch and I was amazed at the food and the price. Easily the best sushi I have ever had and the price for the buffet was a huge pleasant surprise. If you go, I recommend sampling as much of the sushi as you can, the fried chicken wings, the calamari, and desserts. Amazing meal!

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

This place has the best sushi in Charlotte. I can say that I am definitely a regular, so much so that we have a favorite waiter and they know my daughter's names whenever we come. The prices are excellent and the atmosphere is great. When we first started going a few years ago we didn't use to have to wait for a table but now, the place is jammed pack with 15-30 minute waits on the weekends. I have been at least 20-30 times and when I'm in the area I love to do a quick pick up for lunch. I have introduced this place to all my friends and a few family members, I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

My husband and I haven't had this fresh of sushi in a long time! The service was a touch slow but they were nice. It's outside of downtown but it's worth the trip! It's well priced and absolutely delicious! I'm looking forward to returning next time we're in town!