“Typical Upscale Steakhouse”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,686 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Dilworth
Cross street: Tremont Avenue
Transit: The Lynx Line runs directly behind our restaurant. There is a stop at East/West Blvd and we are a 1/2 block south on the left.
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Wen there with friends while in town. Started with designer cocktails which were very good, at the bar. Moved to the dining room were Delaney waited on us. He was excellent. He suggested we have the bone-in Filet and it was fabulous. Sides are served family style. Our favorite were the macaroni and cheese. We also had the mashed potatoes, which tasted like they were made with water and not cream which made them not as creamy as I would have liked. The scalloped potatoes tasted as though the were made with frozen potatoes and other than salty, rather bland. The brussel sprouts were good.
Moved on to dessert. The Bananas Foster Bread Pudding and the Black Velvet Cake were out of this world.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Every time we have been to Sullivan's the food has been incredible! The filet is unbeatable. The waitstaff is very attentive.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Always LOVE this place but on Easter it was so busy that it took several minutes for the waiter to even offer drinks, took a long time for bread, and didn't get our water re-filled. We go ~1x/month and always love our meal and the service. This time, the food was amazing as usual (Caesar salad, filet mignon, asparagus, NY cheesecake). It took a while to get my wine, wasn't offered any samples. I also think our waiter was new, he tried hard to make conversation and be friendly, but seemed overwhelmed. Totally understandable they were busy, but first time ever I've received slow service (even on prior holidays). I'll still be back - no one cooks steak like they do.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My husband to me to Sullivan's for my birthday. The bar is so eye catching as you walk in. I recommend reservations as it is always busy. We were seated quite promptly. I ordered the mushroom stuffed Filet Mignon. It was to die for and cooked perfectly (medium rare) My husband had the 12 Oz filet and his was also perfect. We ordered a side of horseradish mashed potatoes and garlic crusted macaroni and cheese. The sides are huge and shareable. They had a great German Riesling if you like Riesling. It was a great experience. Our waitress was amazing. We will be back. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We always hit this place whenever we are in town. The food is always great and the staff is the best! Had the dry-aged sirloin this time and it was fantastic. They accommodated our party on the outside porch area, turned on the games we wanted to watch, and kept the drinks coming. Our waitress, April, was awesome. She was on top of everything from the get go. HIGHLY recommend this place whenever you're in the area.

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!