“Good food, great service”

AZN Azian Cuizine - Charlotte
Ranked #458 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: AZN Azian Cuizine Charlotte is conveniently located in SouthPark’s Piedmont Town Center. The two-level restaurant features a large 55-seat outdoor patio, an indoor/outdoor open air conversation bar, and an intimate sushi bar. AZN Azian Cuizine Charlotte offers upscale Pan Asian cuisines featuring steak, seafood, with sushi, wine and spirits, and brings the true spirit of the Orient to your table with genuine Asian flavors from Japan, China, Szechuan, Thailand and Korea.
Reviewed 14 December 2016

AZN now has all you can eat sushi at lunch! I am typically skeptical of all you can eat deals but the sushi was very fresh and the service was wonderful!

There are newer reviews for AZN Azian Cuizine - Charlotte

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Used a voucher to visit this restaurant and it was wonderful. Great mix of Asian foods, all very freshly cooked, tasty but not overly spiced. Our server was perfect, attentive but not hovering. I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I had dinner at AZN with a friend on a Saturday evening. Although the restaurant was busy, we were seated immediately without a reservation. The service was amazing and I highly recommend you sit at one of Alex's tables. He was knowledgable, friendly, and made us feel comfortable sitting and talking as much as we wanted. He encouraged us to order a bottle of wine rather than two glasses and bagged the leftover for us to take home.
My friend and I started with an appetizer of edamame, which were crunchy and deliciously salty. We also ordered the salmon and the sea bass entrees. Both dishes were prepared perfectly and were served with rice and a nice selection of vegetables.
Because AZN is located in an office complex, I imagine it draws a bigger crowd for lunch. However, the atmosphere of the restaurant is very appropriate for dinner.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

This is my second time dining with my friends at AZN. We went before the dinner crowd and found it to be a very nice quiet meal. The service was very nice and attentive. We started with the edamame and spicy calamari. Both were tasty. I ordered the Seven Flavor Basil Beef. It was very good but lacked sauce. The server happily brought more out though. My dining mate ordered the Hong Kong Pan-Fried Noodle plate and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Two really good dinner specials - first a Couples Dinner available Monday through Thursday for which 2 people can order soup or salad, an entree, and a cocktail for $40 per couple. The entrees alone would be close to $40. Second, half price bottles of wine on Friday and Saturday nights for most bottles on the menu. Most importantly the food is great as are the mixed drinks. There are also lunch and Sunday evening sushi specials but I haven't tried them yet.

1  Thank Rickatonis