“Quick”

Price range: US$10 - US$10
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 February 2018

The workers were very good, helpful and polite. I was not overly impressed with the sandwich, just my opinion. It was a late quick dinner, probably a better place for lunch.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Came here for lunch and was impressed how fast I got my food. From the time I ordered and sat down I had my food within 8 minutes?! Got the philly cheesesteak, it was decent but definitely not the best I've ever had. The cheese was not melted all the way so that was a little dissapointing. Overrall it was good, but probably going elsewhere for a philly. I would come back however and try something else. Like I said they were super fast and EVERY single person working there came to check on how the food was and whether or not I needed a refill or anything else. The service was impeccable!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I've visited Lenny's a few times now. They are always so friendly. The service is quick. Last time I barely put down my napkin when one of the people that work there came to see if she could take my tray to the trash for me.
I've tried 3 different sandwiches on 3 different trips. Each one was good. Once the bread was toasted too much on the end, but that's gonna happen. The subs are fresh, the service is nice and quick, there are usually plenty of tables to sit, and it looks clean. They do have outside seating, which is very nice when the weather is warm.
I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Great place for lunch. I had a steak and cheese sub the meat was tender the bread was freshly made. Service was fast if you only have 1/2 hour for lunch this is a place you need to go.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

New to area. Staff was very helpful with ordering an Italian cold cut sandwich beyond that everything went down hill. The bread was stale and the veggies on the sandwich did not seem very fresh. I will not be back.

Date of visit: July 2016