“Great lunch spot!”

Wild East Pan Asian Bistro
Ranked #420 of 2,604 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This is not a place to seek out while on vacation, but if you're in the area and need a reliably good lunch for a good price, head down Carmel. They provide brown rice as an option, which makes me happy, and one of my work-mates noted that she had one of the best miso soups she'd had in a long time.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Have been going around trying to find good sushi in Charlotte. This place was recommended by my dermatologist. They have great sushi! My husband is a big sushi fan and knows his food. He was very delighted with our order! My kids loved their California rolls, and I ordered some new rolls that I have never tasted before and I was impressed! We will definitely be coming back! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service as always! I had 2 rolls (shrimp tempura and spicey crunchy tuna)and miso soup today. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Technically speaking I did not visit the restaurant today but ordered to go. This place is not a 5 star restaurant per second, but it is still really good and always consistent. PLUS, they will deliver to my house which I love. Their tempura batter and preparation blows all of the other Chinese restaurants around away. There is never that piece that inedible piece of chicken that you typically end up with from other places. The sushi rolls are solid, and they offer a fair variety. They have good specials. You actually have to be looking for the restaurant or you will pass it up...despite the fact that it faces a relatively major street. Love this place

1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Tried to eat this evening at Wild East Bistro around 7pm tonight. We were seated immediately. Multiple members of the wait staff walked past our table and looked at us. We decided what we wanted and placed our menus down on the table and patiently waited. After 20 minutes and 2 attempts we were able to get the attention of the hostess. She was sorry and would fix it. We proceeded to watch the staff and hostess disagree who was going to help us.

We decided to get up and leave. We have enjoyed the restaurant and always tip 30% or more.