Wild East Pan Asian Bistro
Ranked #595 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

Went with another couple and we all had different things. Hubby got the Pad Thai and they spiced it up just the way he likes it. I had amazing sushi that was really tasty and fresh! The service was very good and the waitress was helpful explaining the many menu options. While the food, service and ambiance were all good, the prices were a bit higher than I expected.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Asian Fusion with an american sense of spices. I prefer authentic food ingredients in any ethnic restaurant. I go to non-american restaurants so I can have a taste of another culture right here in Charlotte. When restaurants "dummy down" on the ingredients and make it Americanized, they lose me. Moved here from San Francisco so I'm accustom to the "real deal" when it comes to taste. Bland is not for me.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

whether you are here for sushi, Chinese, Japanese, or Indian, it's all done perfect and authentic. I never thought we could get sushi in Charlotte equal to NYC or LA, but this is it! Without their prices, too!!!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I've eaten here for a family birthday dinner and with a group of friends. There are a variety of choices, including sushi, Thai and classic Chinese food. The food is very good, reasonably priced, and the waitstaff is attentive. Our waitress overheard us talking about the birthday and brought our daughter a bowl of mango sorbet with a candle in it. It is affordably priced so you can bring the family.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Have been dinner there since they opened. Consistently good. Sometimes you can expect a wait for the food.. but that is ONLY because the sushi chefs are meticulous and will not serve anything that is not perfectly prepared. Also, the kitchen food is very good. Especially the Thai dishes and the whole fish (deconstructed).. Wow!

Been to Wild East Pan Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!