“Best Pizza in Tower”

Portofino's
Ranked #147 of 2,683 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pepperoni and mushrooms is my favorite and all Portofino's location can crank this pie out! They pizza is even good cold!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Visited Portofino’s on a business trip recently. Started dinner with calamari. The calamari was excellent. Not overly chewy with a light breading. I had the special of the evening Shrimp, scallops, and blue crab ravioli with a red cream sauce. Everything on this dish was delicious. There was way more than I could eat. Service was good we had no issues.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I always appreciate an attentive and polite server, one who understands the right amount of communication. Our server was pleasant, knowledgeable and updated us enough but not too much. My wife was happy with the Tiramisu and I was so satisfied by dinner that could barely take 1 bite of dessert.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Met friends here for supper and had a delightful meal. Marta was a perfect waitress. We never felt rushed and food was delicious.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I haven't eaten here in a while. They had changed menu, so I was worried...soI washed away my fears with1 cold Ultra. No more pesto so I went back to the old favorite. Their lasagna, a real plate full. Slathered with red sauce. It was better than I remembered......ate the whole plate while I studied best foods in Prague. For my weekend trip. Enjoyed it good as ever. No worries. Waitress was a little slow taking cheque up. Not that busy.. humm.